Category Archive: Uncategorized

0 Responses

Launching a Brand? Try WAP Ads


Seriously! According to a September 2011 Nielsen Survey, only 40% of mobile users are smartphone users. That leaves the other 60%, (see: the majority), as feature phone users. Judiciously, we launched a series of WAP mobile ads and have gotten some surprising results. The word WAP reminds us of “rap,”[…]

Read More »